Netscape Navigator Homepage Setting
- Below we have a few screen shots on how to set up the homepage location
in Netscape for Surfari.Net. Please refer to the
Netscape Mail & News
Settings page to set them up for use with Surfari.Net.
- Please follow the screen captures to configure Netscape Navigator for Surfari.Net settings.
- You will first need to
go to the Options menu and select General Preferences.
- Click on the tab Appearance.
- The screen you see below will load.
- In the Browser Starts With line is where you enter your startup page.
- After you type that in, click on the OK button.
- Once you have done the above steps
you have Surfari Internet's homepage load for you each time
Back to Surfari Help Page