Netscape v2.x through 3.x Mail & News
Settings for Windows 3.x and 95
Follow the screen captures to configure Netscape for Surfari Internet.
- You will first need to go to the Options menu and select Mail and News Preferences.
- This will take you to the screen you see below.
Mail and News Settings
- Make sure the Servers
tab is selected and enter the following information:
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server - 'mail.surfari.net'
- Incoming Mail (POP) Server - 'surfari.net'
- Pop User Name - 'visitor'
- News (NNTP) Server. - 'news.callamer.com'
Please note - we are using the name 'visitor' as an example for an account. We also use the name 'Joe Example' as an example for the 'Real
You should replace these with your Surfari.Net username and of course
your Real Name where applicable.
- Next select the Identity tab and enter the following information
into the appropriate spaces.
- Once you have entered the information then click on the Apply
button at the bottom of this window. If it is not highlighted, then select the OK instead.
- Once you have done the above steps, you are configured and ready
to use your Netscape Mail and News on Surfari.Net.
Back to Surfari Help Page