Configuring Eudora Light 1.5.4 for Surfari.Net
© Surfari Internet Providers
Page last updated on
- With the Eudora Light program running, select Special from the top menu bar. Then Select Settings...
to load the screen below.
- You should now have a new menu that opens on your screen like the one above. Select the option on the left side of the menu labeled Getting Started. On the right side of the menu under the POP account option type in your 'username' followed by @surfari.net. It should look like: email@example.com
(or whatever your 'username' is) Under the Real Name option you can type in your real name.
- Next click on the Personal Information which is directly under Getting Started.
- On the right side of the menu the third box should be Return Address this is where you must put your email address so others can reply to your email messages.
- Now you need to click on the Hosts option directly below Personal Information.
- On the right side of the menu there will be a box labeled SMTP. In this box you need to type in mail.surfari.net.
- The last thing you need to check is the Checking Mail option. On the right side of the menu you need to place a checkmark in the box labeled Save Password. You choose this so you do not have to enter your password every time you check for mail.
- Now you can close this window by clicking Done. When you are online, go ahead and check your mail with the Eudora program. The first time it will ask you for your password,
go ahead and type in the password you have with Surfari.Net.
- Select OK and if you have any mail you should begin receiving it right away.